Nathan got tubes in and his adenoids out on Friday but he was feeling well enough to hit up the park on Saturday. He was probably tired of sitting in the house and needed some action. So, the park was an excellent destination to release some of that penned up energy.
Mom and I tried out the twisty green slide.
Nathan did too but he didn't stop long enough for us to get a good picture of him. He just kept sliding, running up the stairs and sliding again.
We took our bikes along too. We had fun riding on the basketball courts and using the court markings as roads.
These rides are always a blast.
Daddy got in on the action and then begged Mommy to stop spinning him so fast. Mommy was making him dizzy.
I love the see saw. But, when Mom gets on, I'm always stuck in the air.
More bike fun. Nathan used the tow cable on his Mater tricycle to try and pull me around a little bit. It didn't work too well because I was too heavy for him so I peddled a little bit to make him feel better.
More fun was to be had on this play thing. Mom was bouncing me in every direction - kind of luck a bucking bronco. Eventually, I flew off the side of my seat and landed in the tan bark. It was a lot of fun and I begged Mom to do it again.
Time for some serious posing pictures. We went up on the top of the hill while Mom stood at the bottom. The beautiful blue sky and white puffy clouds made a great backdrop.
Nathan cheeses it up quite well but he wouldn't take his hat off. I'm starting to think that this hat and his sunglasses are his trademark.
I'm cute and I know it. We had a fun time at the park and of course we begged Mom and Dad to stay a little bit longer but they said something about needing to get more work done around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













aww.. i didn't know nathan was getting tubes too - glad to see that everything went well for him and he was up and at 'em the next day!
ReplyDelete