Mom and Dad had to start cleaning up and getting ready for our trip home. So, Nathan and I had a chance to hang around the campground for a little while this morning.
Mom really needed to catch up on some sleep. So, Dad decided to take us on a little bus ride.
We ended up at the park by the boat docks. We had fun playing there until Mom woke up.
When Mom woke up, we headed to the big pool for some lunch. Mom had brought swimming trunks for me so that I could enjoy the pool for a little bit. These little slides were fun for splashing.
Mom didn't bring any swim clothes for Nathan but that didn't stop him from jumping in and enjoying the water for a little bit.
I really enjoyed the big slide. I think I went down it 2 or 3 times all by myself. I wasn't tall enough to stand in the 3'9" water yet but Dad was there to catch me.
Nathan didn't go down any of the slides but he did sit in the pools at the bottom of the slides.
Then, it was time to get cleaned up. We were headed into the Magic Kingdom that evening to enjoy Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. First on our agenda was to get our hair done.
I chose to get blue and yellow coloring and of course some Pixy dust!
Dad just got the pixy dust. It was all very cool.
One last ride on the Tomorrowland Speedway! I took Dad for the ride of his life!
We ate dinner at the Pinocchio Village Haus. We got a table by the window so that we could wave at the riders on Small World.
After that, it was time to stand in line to meet the Dwarfs. This was definitely the highlight of Mom's trip. Dad like it too because he could be with his favorite dwarf...Grumpy.
We chased down some crazy bears outside of the Country Bears Jamboree. These guys are hard to catch because they were up to no good but we got most of them that we saw running around.
We took some time out to meet Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu and the Genie!
Later that evening, it was time for Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade. This parade had some really neat characters and lots of other entertainment.
Donald was there in his holiday attire.
Goofy had a very special float.
After the parade, it was time to track down some more characters. Dad found Mr. Smee and Captain Hook.
And, the evening wouldn't be complete without some fireworks.
We actually waited in a 40 minute line to meet Cinderella, Belle and Aurora. This is a very rare sight. Dad hardly ever closes his eyes while at Disney. He's always afraid that he'll miss something.
After the fireworks, we had to make a run to first aid. I had gotten ash in my eyes from the fireworks. I wasn't a happy camper but after my eyes were rinsed out, I was starting to get some relief.
I was exhausted but I took a few moments to enjoy the lights on the castle while I was on top of Mom's shoulders.
We stopped to take some pictures of the castle and look what we found on the water fountain. Isn't he cute?
And, the original reason that we stopped...the castle.
Nathan and I couldn't keep our eyes open for one more picture.
We got one more view of the Christmas Tree at Fort Wilderness. We had a great time but it was time to head back to Pennsylvania.
No comments:
Post a Comment