Sunday, April 08, 2012

Backing up to Easter Sunday

Here, we have the obligatory Easter clothing gift!
Nathan and I got some cool vinylmation keychains to hook on to our book bags.
I got the lego airplane set that I wanted.
After we got dressed, we got to hunt eggs that the Easter Bunny hid in Grammy's yard for us. 
We had to count our eggs to make sure that we got them all.
I'm getting so big!
Checking out the loot that the Bunny left.
Then, it was time for a little horsing around before we went to Pop Pop's house.
We got these great dart guns at Pop Pop's.  The adults were having a lot of fun with them too.
Of course we have to get our Annual Easter photos done.  It's fun for Mom and Dad to look back and see how we've changed through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment