Monday, June 18, 2012

Disney Day 2

After a good night's sleep, mom was shocked to find Nathan sleeping under the bed. He must have been comfortable because he didn't want to get up that morning.
We got to spend some time at the pool today. Nathan and Drew enjoyed playing in the waterfalls and going down the little water slide.

The morning consisted of doing some fun things at Hollywood Studios.  Sorcerer Mickey was happy to see us.
We stopped at Playhouse Disney because we heard that Jake and the Neverland Pirates would make an appearance.  We didn't know that we would see Sharkey and Bones too.
My little Jedi's went through some intense training.  And, when I say little, I mean little.  Nathan was the smallest one.
Drew and Nathan got to practice their moves before fighting the bad guys. 
After they practiced, Darth Maul showed up and tried to impress us with his moves.
Drew fought Darth Maul first.  He did a great job fighting the Dark Side.
A few Jedi's later, Nathan got to take his chances too.  For the littlest Jedi, he did a fine battle.
Darth Maul is really creepy close up.  I can't believe that both the boys were brave enough to fight this guy.
After a hard fought battle, every Jedi needs a snack.  We got Nathan his first frozen coke.  After complaining that he wouldn't like it, he guzzled it down as fast as he could and gave himself brain freeze.
Later that afternoon, we visited Epcot.  The Brave Highland Games Tournament was in full effect and we wanted to see what it was all about.
Drew got to shoot a bow and arrow and other games that are played in Scotland.
After that, we headed to Mexico to meet Donald.
We spent the evening eating in Germany at the Biergarten.  I was thrilled with all of the German food that  you could pick from.  There were bratwurst and sauerkraut and potato dumplins.  I was in heaven.  The only thing that Nathan would touch was the berry compote that was on the dessert bar.  It was a great atmosphere and I think we would definitely go back at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment