Friday, June 09, 2006

Congratulations, Uncle Tony!!!

Uncle Tony graduated from High School. YAY!!!

Mom and Dad went to Hanover to watch. Of course, they took me too. They laid a blanket out in the stadium and gave me some toys, books and goldfish and I was content.

Dad kept looking at the sky and asking Mom what he should do. I didn't care, I thought I could use a bath anyway. Sure enough, the clouds came rolling in and the sky got really dark. Dad took me to the car and waited for mommy. Daddy called mommy to see what was going on. She told him that they were now rushing through the list of graduates and we were going to the cafeteria to meet up with Tony.


Tony went on a cruise of the inner harbor after graduation and got home early on Saturday morning. When I woke up, I decided to get everyone else up too. I jumped on Tony and he growled at me. :)

Congratulations Tony!!! We are all very proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment