Then we played a little bit of follow the leader.
Daddy and I bounced on the trampoline like the monkeys that we are. Can you tell that we were having fun?
After we ate, it was time to open my presents. Before I knew it. Everyone was picking up my presents and running for cover. It started to rain and everyone crowded under the tent with me while I opened presents.
Granny helped me open my Elmo T-shirt from Kylie. Isn't it cool?
Uncle Tony and Mindy disappeared for a little while and I didn't know why. They came back in a few minutes and this is what they had. Check it out...I didn't know how to work it so Mommy helped me.
Then, it was cake time. Mom and Dad bought me a Bob The Builder cake. We didn't watch any fireworks this year because it was ugly outside and we had to get home. Mom and Dad both had to work the next day.
Your mommy better be careful bending over like that. One of these times gravity is going to get the better of her and she won't be able to get back up.
ReplyDelete:-)