Friday, December 14, 2007

Christmas Program

On December 6th, we had our Christmas program for day care. All of the kids had a chance to go up on the stage and sing songs for our family. Here I am sitting with Ms. Sharon. We were looking for something. Mom, Dad...are you out there? Here we are...singing away. I did really well with getting a few words in during each of the songs. My favorites were Jingle Bells and Feliz Navidad. Ms. Sharon is a great coach. She sang right along with me and made sure that I was getting some of the words right.
While Dad was away last weekend, Mom and I got a chance to goof off together. Well, it didn't take long for Mommy to get worn out. So, what did she do? She stuck me in the laundry hamper. Here I am just giggling...
After a while, I was begging for Mommy not to take any more pictures. "No pictures." "Feet hurt." Mommy didn't realize that the metal rack was digging into my little piggies. She got me out and kissed each one of my toes.
When we get home at night, Mommy likes to put in my Christmas CD full of music. I especially like track #3. This is Feliz Navidad. I can sing a few of the words but my favorites are when I can sing "from the bottom of my heart." I'll have Mommy try and post a video of me being cute singing my songs.

Last night, the song "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" came on. I stopped what I was doing and screamed "Santa Claus is coming to my house." I'm getting so excited to have the big man come over. Mom and Dad said that they are going to help me make cookies that I can leave for Santa. Hopefully he'll leave some nice presents for me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment