I could be a model for Hershey...see....
Monday, February 25, 2008
Quick Ruppdate...
Apparently Nathan achieved a milestone this week. He started to smile. Something just looks funny about it though. I know what it is. He doesn't have any teeth.
It snowed again this past week. I love it when it snows because that means it is time to go outside with Daddy and shovel the driveway. I also learned how to do snow angels and how to throw my shovel across the ice.
Mommy brought Nathan out for about 5 minutes. Well, atleast long enough to take this picture. He wasn't a fan of the cold air.
On Saturday, I didn't feel too well. I woke up sweating and I didn't have a fever. My temperature was actually only 96. So, that's why you see me all bundled up in this picture. I think I had about 3-4 blankets on and my hat. And, to top all of that, Mommy was cuddling me so tight!!! By the end of the day, I was feeling better.
Sunday was my last opportunity to see Hershey Bar at Chocolate World. So, Mommy took Nathan and I over. I had a blast. I was high fiving, bumping knucks and taking lots of pictures for Mommy.
I could be a model for Hershey...see....
I'm always so happy when there's chocolate around!
I found Hershey bar. He wanted me to pose but there were so many other characters around that I had to see.
Peppermint Pattie helped me do the Peppermint Twist.
This was a picture with Kiss. Mommy missed the photo opportunity a few seconds before when I sat right down on Kiss.
High five, Reese!!!
Thank goodness I felt better because I had a great time. Nathan has no idea what he missed...he slept through the entire thing.
I could be a model for Hershey...see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nathan - you sure look cute when you smile, even if you don't have any teeth!
ReplyDeleteDrew-Drew - I'm glad you're feeling better. We have to get together again soon, since you couldn't come on Saturday.