This past week was a week full of projects for me to do. Granny got me these door hangers and I got to put them together. Mommy squeezed the glue on and I put everything where it needed to go.
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Happy Birthday Granny!
Usually Nathan and I are the ones that have to reach milestones. Nathan can smile and I can say my ABC's. But, today Granny is the one that gets to celebrate a milestone. She is a 1/2 a century old. Happy 50th birthday!!!!!!
This past week was a week full of projects for me to do. Granny got me these door hangers and I got to put them together. Mommy squeezed the glue on and I put everything where it needed to go.
Then, Mommy stripped me down to my diaper and socks and I got to paint on a big piece of paper. This was fun because I got to get messy.
We also got a new refrigerator this week. After the delivery guys left, I helped Mommy load all of the food back in. It was a fun job.
Stacie, Mark and Megan came to visit too. It was a great time. While all the adults talked, Megan and I colored and played with my toys. I like playing with Megan. I think we get along so well because we are so close in age.
Nathan being silly and posing in his skivies.
Mommy was laughing at him so he shot her a smile!
And, I'm just too cute for words.
I'm really proud of my little brother. Sure, he doesn't do much just yet but I love him just the same. I like to show my affection by holding his little fingers or touching his face. Mommy says that I am the most lovable big brother.
Nascar was on this past weekend. So, us boys took over the living room and watched it.
Mom and Dad are getting cheap. My hair was getting pretty long and Mom decided to cut it. I told her that "I want to go to the lady and get a lollipop." I wanted to go to the salon because they give me lollipops when I'm done. Oh well. Mom did a pretty good job so I'll fore go the lollipop this time.
Tonight after school, Mom drove me to this really big grocery store where we met up with Daddy. Inside the store, I got to meet Elmo. It was really fun! For some reason, he looks really short on TV. But, in real life, he's super tall.
I colored some pictures for him.
Then, they put on some Elmo movies and I got to sit on a carpet square and watch. There were lots of little kids there and I made some friends too.
One-on-one time with Elmo went well too. I didn't want to sit on his lap so I made Daddy come in the picture with me.
In the next few weeks, I will be visiting with Scooby, Spiderman, Winnie the Pooh and Cookie Monster. It should be a ton of fun!
This past week was a week full of projects for me to do. Granny got me these door hangers and I got to put them together. Mommy squeezed the glue on and I put everything where it needed to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment