I
Monday, March 17, 2008
Catching up
Nathan's first day of school was on Monday the 10th. Here's mommy dropping him off. He did pretty good but the first day is always rough. The sounds are different, the people are different and he just didn't have mommy to cuddle with all day.
We got to color Easter eggs this week. I loved the colors and had plenty of one-on-one time with mom and dad since Nathan was sleeping through most of it.
I
I tried the finger painting technique on the egg. It didn't work too well.
Here are the finished products.
I'm a big helper in the kitchen. Dad normally lets me help cook dinner. My favorite part lately has been the vegetables. But, I like them when they are still frozen. As soon as Dad starts to open the package, I'm eyeing them up.
I don't have to worry about Nathan stealing the fun in the kitchen because he slept through that too. He sleeps a lot.
There was one more thing to put on the eggs. Granny bought the Cars pack of egg dye and they had stickers for me to put on the eggs. Of all things...STICKERS!!!
But, I tried to eat the egg. Mom just flipped out thinking I was going to bite through the shell.
Ahh, I have to peel it first...I can do that.
Nathan likes his bath time.

I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment