Monday, March 17, 2008

BIG boy news!!!!

This morning when I got up, Mom had a mess to change in my pants. As we went into the bathroom, to clean up, I asked her if I could wear big boy pants. She explained to me that I would have to tell her or one of my teachers if I had to pee. (She was really nervous about the drive to drop Daddy off at work and then to school.) So, we went into my bedroom to get dressed. Sure enough, she let me pick out my big boy pants. Today, I picked the Elmo pants that she bought for me. Just as an extra precaution, she put a pull up on over top. She said that I could take the pull up off after I got to school.

The best part of all of this? I was still wearing the same big boy pants and pull up when Daddy picked me up from school. He was very proud of me. And, when we got home, I peed in the potty one more time and went to bed completely dry all day long. Hopefully I can keep this trend up. Then, mom will only have one of us in diapers.





No comments:

Post a Comment