Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We're having snow much fun!

Stanley and I have been becoming great friends. He even sat down with me this past week and watched a movie. I was cuddling him pretty tight but I don't think that he minded.We finally got a chance to get our tree out and set it up. Nathan and I were happy to play in the tree containers.

Look at Nathan! He's starting to get a lot of teeth. Right now, he's got 5 that have broken through the gums. Mom can see one more just waiting for the right time to break through. Hey! That's 5 more than I had at his age.Look! I'm a Christmas tree!
Nathan enjoyed the lights. He was really intersted to see what those things could do! Once Mom and Dad go them on the tree, he didn't pay too much attention to them.He just sat there patiently waiting for something else to play with!I got a haircut this week. I sat nice and still for mom to trim my entire head. Don't worry. There's still enough hair on my head to create a nice orange glow!Time to visit Santa. Daddy left early on Saturday to go see Hershey Bar, Reese, Rudolph and Santa. Mom was busy getting stuff ready around the house and eventually we hopped in the car and drove to Hershey. I wore my Rudolph outfit the entire way and waved at cars.
Nathan got to wear his (my old) snowman outfit. He was too big for it but Mom wanted to get at least one more use out of it before we had to retire it!Mom said that we were going to have breakfast with Santa. But, before I saw Santa, Hershey Bar showed up. I didn't see Daddy any where. Hershey Bar was loving our entire table. He posed with GigiPa. Then, Kelly and Hans got some love too! Finally! My turn. I think he liked my antlers and flashing nose.
Nathan and I got to sit on Santa's lap. Santa asked us what we wanted for Christmas. I told him that I would like a train table. Since Nathan couldn't respond on his own, I told Santa that I would like him to bring Nathan a truck. I liked Santa. He was really nice to me and I kept telling him that I was a good boy! Daddy was really being nice to the big guy too.
Finally, a nice family photo!Daddy and I found Curious George over at the employee cafe. Mommy showed up after he was gone and I told her that she had missed all of the fun. Another shot of me and Stanley. Dad turned his back for a few minutes and he turned around to find me dancing with Stanley. We didn't hear one meow out of Kitty. I think he enjoyed slow dancing with me.It snowed yesterday! We got about 2 inches. Our house and lights looked really nice. Daddy worked hard to put them up and they look great. I've been telling everyone that Christmas is getting close because it is snowing. And, I'm sure that it is going to be a white Christmas as well. Mom and Dad are hoping that this is true for my sake.Nathan and Mom came out to enjoy the snow a little bit too.I sat Nathan down on the front step and explained to him exactly what this snow stuff is all about! "Nathan, you take the snow and roll it into a ball. When it fits in your hand, you throw it at Daddy!"He tried it but the mittens on his coat didn't really work that well. So, he just crawled around in the snow!

Watch out Dad, here he comes!After crawling around and doing a few face plants, Nathan was a little cold. So, Mom took him in and warmed up.Dad and I stuck around outside to play some more. I wanted to build a snowman. The snow didn't pack real well, but we did it. Dad kept going in the house and asking mom for the strangest things. First it was a carrot. Then he wanted 2 pieces of apple. Wait Mom, don't forget the hat. Oh, and one last thing. I demanded that my snowman have shoes. So, Mom sent out a pair of my crocs. Isn't he great? He looks huge, right?Nah, I'm taller than he is.
We had a great time over the past week and I hope that there is more snow to play in soon!

1 comment:

  1. Drew you look so funny with a red nose !! I love Nathan in your old snowman outfit. I got a snowsuit for Christmas, I hope it snows here too so I can wear it.

    ReplyDelete