Friday, January 23, 2009
Proud Mama Posting!
Drew wrote his name for the first time this week. He told me that he wanted to write his name and I quickly handed him a brown marker and a piece of cardstock that was laying on the kitchen table. He drew the "D" and pointed it out to me. Then, he said "What's next?". I told him "R" and he asked how it looked. I made the shape of a lower-cased "R" in the air and he drew it on the paper - just a little side ways. He then told me that the letter "E" has three legs and crafted his "E" very carefully. He wasn't sure about how the letter "W" looked either so I made a "W" in the air. I'm not quite sure what the line above the "W" is supposed to be but I'm just proud that our little man did this much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful! I have such a collection of Adam's artwork. Nothing is more beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHuzzah! Way to go little man!
ReplyDeleteThat's great !!! Well done Drew!
ReplyDelete